News & Communications
As of 2018, the A&WMA Ontario Section has opted to deliver brief and timely news relevant to air and waste practitioners straight to your inbox via blog posts. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list today.
Contact us if you would like to contribute to a future blog post email@example.com.
Internet Content Posting Guidelines
The A&WMA Ontario Section would like to offer the opportunity to all members in good standing to share news and information relevant to air and waste management professionals. The purpose is two-fold: , timely and relevant content delivered to our members’ inbox and provide recognition for our members.
Any request for a posting on our website or social media or a general email notification must, in the sole discretion of the Board, be relevant to the majority of our membership (i.e., related to the field of air and waste management).
All content submitted for posting must adhere to the following:
- You must have copyright permission to use photos/videos in the content.
- Images/videos must be optimized for web use (e.g., images 1280px width by 600px height / videos 720p, medium quality).
- Promotion of any sort will be limited to the following:
- Name of author and contact information
- Small photo of author
- Small company logo
- Placed at the end of the news item
- Content must be relevant, accurate and provide an unbiased and non-commercial opinion of the topic being discussed.
Requests for postings may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions for posting or modifications will be made by the A&WMA Ontario Section editorial committee. Variance from the guideline will be subject to A&WMA Ontario Section Board approval. If for any reason, the posting does not meet our requirements, the author will be notified and given the option to withdraw the submission or provide a revision.
Ontario Section Newsletter Archives
Archived editions of the A&WMA Ontario Section Newsletters are available online!